Monday, January 30, 2006

Speech

Cellphone Man: But he's not normal. He's a very ill guy. (pause) And these guys just burn away. They just unfortunately burn away. They just burn up.

-------------------------------------------------------

Man Walking: (mumbled) Goddman dog. Goddman kid with her dog. Goddman girl...dog (garbled...)

(walking, approaches Cait)

Man Walking: (cheery, but still garbled. Thick voice) Good Morning.

Cait: Good Morning. Weren't you just bitching about my dog?

Man Walking: Ooohh, I bitch about everything in the morning. That's how I am when I wake up. I bitch about everything.

Cait: Yeah? Okay.

Man Walking: Do you smoke?

Cait: No, I'm sorry.

Man Walking: Oh Okay. What kind of dog is that?

Cait: A Basenji/Doberman mix.

Man Walking: Oh, that's a good dog.

Cait: Thanks.

Man Walking: Well, I must be on my way.

Cait: Okay.

Man Walking:(to dog) Goodbye Puppy! (kissing sound)

----------------------------------------------------

Two Girls Running

Girl 1: And then Moses(the Muslims?--difficult to understand) retaliated by burning down their village...And then.......

----------------------------------------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home